Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Story Of Visiting My Sister Ashley

                                                  The Story Of Visiting My Sister Ashley

          About a month ago I went to see my sister Ashley at her new home in Omaha Nebraska. My sister Ashley is the oldest child in my family and the first to finish college. It has been almost a year since she got married to a guy named Aaron Wolfsan; that was such a nice wedding. They wanted to move into a place where they can both live in. She and her husband lives in a nice apartment with a great view of the city. The place she lives in was remodeled twenty years ago and her room has elevator tracts in it because of that which makes it authentic. When I was there I went to their zoo and it is very massive. The zoo has a dome in it and it preserves the desert part of the zoo from rain or snow. I Also went to their museum in that town and it had historical items there. The town may be small but it likes their past. In her town they value their history and want to preserve it well. she is fun to be around and I love my sister a lot because she is a good role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment